Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed April 25, 2012
Sudan And South Sudan On The Brink Of War
Originally published on Wed April 25, 2012 11:44 am
The two African countries have been clashing over a contested border region and oil, among other issues. Sudan has reportedly launched a series of aerial bombardments, in what South Sudan's president is calling an act of war. Host Michel Martin discusses the intensifying situation with Hannah McNeish, who's been covering the story for the AFP.