Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Wed May 30, 2012
Is Subprime Lending Making A Comeback?
Auto sales are on the rise in Detroit, and not just for people with perfect credit. Chrysler and other companies are targeting customers with subprime credit, and giving them interest rates well above what you might imagine. Host Michel Martin speaks with NPR's Sonari Glinton about who's doing it, and what it might mean for the economic recovery.