Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed November 30, 2011
Study: Chewing Gum Boosts Brain Power
Researchers at St Lawrence University found a distinct "gum advantage" in tests taken by "chewing" and "non-chewing" students. The effect lasted 20 minutes. It seems chewing wakes people up.