Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
Sat December 21, 2013
Street Interview: Gwenyfar
Every year, WHQR features members of our community on "A Season's Griot," a program celebrating the principles of Kwanzaa. This year, we conducted street interviews with friends and passersby, focusing on family--the joys, the travails, and the myriad people we hold close.
The responses were varied and thoughtful. And while not everyone could be included in the program, we want to showcase those who generously offered their reflections.
Today, we feature a conversation with Gwenyfar--sharing the both fantastic and troublesome task of owning a family business.
Be sure to tune in to "A Season's Griot," Thursday, December 26th at noon, and Sunday, December 29th at 7 pm on 91.3 and at WHQR.org