Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Fri December 20, 2013
Street Interview: Guy
Every year, WHQR features members of our community on "A Season's Griot," a program celebrating the principles of Kwanzaa. This year, we conducted street interviews with friends and passersby, focusing on family--the joys, the travails, and the myriad people we hold close.
The responses were varied and thoughtful. And while not everyone could be included in the program, we want to showcase those who generously offered their reflections.
Today, we feature a conversation with Guy Linn--sharing how he came to be an adoptive parent and the impact his beloved wife has made on his life.
Be sure to tune in to "A Season's Griot," Thursday, December 26th at noon, and Sunday, December 29th at 7 pm on 91.3 and at WHQR.org