Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue July 3, 2012
Storm Leaves Illinois Residents Without Power
By Lauren Chooljian
Originally published on Tue July 3, 2012 6:56 am
No power and high heat equal no fun in parts of Illinois. Some worry that July 4 celebrations will be affected.