Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon June 12, 2006
Steve Taylor Serves Brooklyn Lobster
By Steve Taylor
Wilmington, NC – Brooklyn Lobster explores the comendy and tragedy of running a family business.
Set in Brooklyn, actor Danny Aiello plays Frank Giorgio, the patriarch trying to keep both the business and family glued together.
Film Commentator Steve Taylor caught up with Aiello, who was eating lobster at Tutte Pasta in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Steve starts the conversation asking Aiello to describe his character in Brooklyn Lobster