Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon June 12, 2006
Steve Taylor Serves Brooklyn Lobster
By Steve Taylor
Wilmington, NC – Brooklyn Lobster explores the comendy and tragedy of running a family business.
Set in Brooklyn, actor Danny Aiello plays Frank Giorgio, the patriarch trying to keep both the business and family glued together.
Film Commentator Steve Taylor caught up with Aiello, who was eating lobster at Tutte Pasta in Hoboken, New Jersey.
Steve starts the conversation asking Aiello to describe his character in Brooklyn Lobster