Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue October 25, 2011
Steering The Eurozone Through A Rising Storm
On Nov. 1, the European Central Bank will have a new president. Mario Draghi, currently head of Italy's Central Bank, is an American-educated economist with impeccable international credentials. But little is known about the man who will be called on to steer the central bank through the rising Eurozone storm.