Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu August 30, 2007
When a star falls from the sky, Nan Graham is there to catch it.
These things do seem to happen in the South. In 1940 a rather large meteorite fell and bashed a mailbox in Claxton, Georgia. Nan Graham wonders if it really was a case of an infamous Claxton fruitcake hurled from a passing car...
Commentator Nan Graham's website is nangraham.com
Her WHQR commentaries can be found in her book, "In a Magnolia Minute: Secrets of a Late Bloomer."