Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces Completed Purchase of WHQR Facilities by Friends of Public Radio, Inc.
- Changes in Entrepreneurial Landscape Open Space for Start-Ups in Small Cities like Wilmington
- Cinematique Presents "The Grand Seduction"
- CoastLine: Kids, Arts, and Creativity -- Why Arts Education Goes Beyond Art for Art's Sake
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Jesse Stockton
Friday is the deadline!
Fri February 28, 2014
The Spring 2014 WHQR Survey
The Spring 2014 WHQR Survey is your chance to tell us what you like -- and don't like -- about WHQR. And one lucky participant will win a WHQR Smooth Landing Guest DJ slot.
This spring we've made it easier than ever to enter. WHQR members will soon be receiving copies of the survey in the mail. But the online version is quick and easy to fill out, with more room for your comments about WHQR. Find the online version at surveymonkey.com/s/SurveySpring2014
- Where I listen
- How I listen
- The whqr.org website
- Financial support
- Programming categories
- Favorite programs
- Business underwriting
- Contest registration
We'll give away a Smooth Landings Guest DJ slot to one winner, drawn at random from those who fill out the survey by April 11th. Only one entry per person, please.
I hope you will participate in our survey. Your cooperation will help us make WHQR better.
— Cleve Callison, Station Manager