Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue February 28, 2012
Peter Parker may have been the first to make that trademark tingling sense of danger popular, but he was not the first to flex his "spider senses."
Commentator Andy Wood describes one spider that, though completely blind, has a hair-trigger danger-alert system-- spider senses that even Peter Parker would envy.