Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue February 28, 2012
Peter Parker may have been the first to make that trademark tingling sense of danger popular, but he was not the first to flex his "spider senses."
Commentator Andy Wood describes one spider that, though completely blind, has a hair-trigger danger-alert system-- spider senses that even Peter Parker would envy.