Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue February 28, 2012
Peter Parker may have been the first to make that trademark tingling sense of danger popular, but he was not the first to flex his "spider senses."
Commentator Andy Wood describes one spider that, though completely blind, has a hair-trigger danger-alert system-- spider senses that even Peter Parker would envy.