Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed July 13, 2005
Southport Marina For Sale?
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – The NC State Ports Authority Board is scheduled to hold a town hall meeting on July 27th centered on the fate of the Southport . Legislation making its way through Raleigh could clear the way for the state to sell it to a private owner. WHQR's Catherine Welch reports.