Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed July 13, 2005
Southport Marina For Sale?
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – The NC State Ports Authority Board is scheduled to hold a town hall meeting on July 27th centered on the fate of the Southport . Legislation making its way through Raleigh could clear the way for the state to sell it to a private owner. WHQR's Catherine Welch reports.