Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed November 17, 2004
You may have noticed that Fall brings it's own set of tourists to the Carolina Coast. And as Andy Wood notes, despite the lighthearted songs they sing, the game these travellers are playing is actually serious business.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Andy's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.