Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed November 17, 2004
You may have noticed that Fall brings it's own set of tourists to the Carolina Coast. And as Andy Wood notes, despite the lighthearted songs they sing, the game these travellers are playing is actually serious business.
By Andy Wood
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Andy's commentary.
Andy Wood is Education Director for Audubon North Carolina.