Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fri November 10, 2006
The taxidermied horse, Triger of Roy Rogers fame, has been on display in California since 1965. But commentator Nan Graham says the celebrity horse of the late 19th Century was the lone survivor of the most infamous battle of the west.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham's book In A Magnolia Minute, is a collection of WHQR commentaries on life in the south, and it is available in bookstores.