Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu June 3, 2004
Being a Superior Court judge can't be an easy task, but Gary says it pales in comparison to what he calls "the most difficult job in the world."
By Gary Trawick
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Gary's commentary.
Gary Trawick is a North Carolina Superior Court Judge who resides with his family in Burgaw.