Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu September 16, 2004
Silence and Light
It's easy to say that life was simpler in an earlier age. But Charles reminds us that when it comes to the wrath of nature it certainly wasn't safer.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Architect Charles Boney and his family make their home in the historic district of downtown Wilmington.