Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu September 16, 2004
Silence and Light
It's easy to say that life was simpler in an earlier age. But Charles reminds us that when it comes to the wrath of nature it certainly wasn't safer.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Architect Charles Boney and his family make their home in the historic district of downtown Wilmington.