Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Sun December 28, 2008
Signs of Spring
"I encourage each of us, if you have not already, to step outside and revel, as the wrens do, in this New Year splendor and promise."
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – With much of our nation locked in the grip of wintry weather, commentator Andy Wood took a stroll in search of spring and found just what he was hoping for.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina, and author of "Backyard Carolina," a collection of his WHQR commentaries.