Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Tue October 9, 2012
Should You Hide Your Heritage?
Many parents raise kids who are loud and proud of their heritage. But some have a different approach. Writer Alina Adams is Jewish and her husband is African-American. She says that in some situations, her kids are better off hiding their race and religion. Adams speaks with host Michel Martin.