Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu April 11, 2013
Shop Owner Sued By State After Denying Flowers To Gay Couple
By Martin Kaste
Originally published on Thu April 11, 2013 5:49 pm
The Attorney General in the state of Washington is suing a small florist for refusing to provide flowers for a gay wedding.