Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wed May 30, 2012
Senator's Ex-Wife Files FEC Complaint Against Him
Originally published on Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm
The ex-wife of Senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) has filed an FEC complaint, alleging that funds were misused during her ex-husband's 2010 campaign to cover up an affair. Robert Siegel talks to Todd Lighty of the Chicago Tribune for more.