Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu November 9, 2006
Selection - End of Seg2
Final 7 minutes of the show
Ends with the three Mitch-Dunbar pieces.
Also: you mentioned early on the idea of weaving Beverly's poem through the show. There's not really time for it in the 1st half, but it works nicely to round out the second. I've used excerpts of her in front of Baba and Valerie's stories, too.