Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu November 9, 2006
Selection - End of Seg2
Final 7 minutes of the show
Ends with the three Mitch-Dunbar pieces.
Also: you mentioned early on the idea of weaving Beverly's poem through the show. There's not really time for it in the 1st half, but it works nicely to round out the second. I've used excerpts of her in front of Baba and Valerie's stories, too.