Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu November 9, 2006
Selection - End of Seg2
Final 7 minutes of the show
Ends with the three Mitch-Dunbar pieces.
Also: you mentioned early on the idea of weaving Beverly's poem through the show. There's not really time for it in the 1st half, but it works nicely to round out the second. I've used excerpts of her in front of Baba and Valerie's stories, too.