Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents "The Grand Seduction"
- WHQR Announces Completed Purchase of WHQR Facilities by Friends of Public Radio, Inc.
- Changes in Entrepreneurial Landscape Open Space for Start-Ups in Small Cities like Wilmington
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Jesse Stockton
- Southeastern NC Film Community Group Photo To Be Taken This Saturday
Fri March 29, 2013
Originally published on Sat March 30, 2013 9:26 am
The Sonoran Desert, which spans some 100,000 square miles in southwestern North America, is one of the most diverse desert ecosystems in the world. Host Ira Flatow and guests discuss some lesser known desert creatures, and explore the secret life of that American southwest icon, the saguaro cactus.