Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Thu November 1, 2012
Philip Gerard was never a Boy Scout. Had he been, one moment in history could have been changed forever. Today, he tells us why we all have his father to thank for a catastrophic event that Philip could have prevented.
COMMENTARIES HERE ON WHQR DON'T NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF WHQR RADIO, ITS EDITORIAL STAFF, OR ITS MEMBERS.