Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu November 1, 2012
Philip Gerard was never a Boy Scout. Had he been, one moment in history could have been changed forever. Today, he tells us why we all have his father to thank for a catastrophic event that Philip could have prevented.
COMMENTARIES HERE ON WHQR DON'T NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF WHQR RADIO, ITS EDITORIAL STAFF, OR ITS MEMBERS.