Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon April 16, 2007
SBI's Account of Shooting
By WHQR News
Wilmington, NC – District Attorney Ben David says criminal charges will not be filed against Wilmington Police officers involved in the shooting death of Phillipe McIver.
David says the decision is based on physical evidence, video from both the patrol car and the Tidewater Apartment Complex and testimony from witnesses.
Hear State Bureau of Investigation Agent Steve Netherland's account of what happened on April 5th of 2007.
Note: This audio clip has been edited for web publication.