Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon August 27, 2012
Romney, Obama Divided On Wind Energy Tax Credit
Originally published on Mon August 27, 2012 6:23 pm
President Obama is headed to Iowa on Tuesday where he will likely talk about wind energy. The president says he'll continue tax credits for wind energy and GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he won't.