Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Thu July 26, 2012
Commentator Philip Gerard gives some serious thought to the state of the service industry. From airline bottles to steam cleaning, modern hotel rooms provide a full menu of automated amenities. And yet, it's the human element that's missing. Sure, there's no one to tip - but nothing is ever on the house and come checkout, there's no such thing as spare change.
Commentaries on WHQR don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.
Midday Interview - June 8, 2012