Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Tue January 9, 2007
River Road: The Conversation Continues
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – Plans for a massive development along the Cape Fear River just south of Wilmington call for moving a portion of River Road. WHQR's Catherine Welch talks with New Hanover County Planning Director Chris O'Keefe and UNCW professor Michael Mallin about the proposal.