Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Tue August 13, 2013
The Resilience of Frogs
Abundant rains in 2013 have been a boon to frogs that use rain-filled ponds as nurseries for their tadpoles. Commentator, Andy Wood asks: Does the resilience of frogs have something to offer us as we plan for an unpredictable future?
Andy Wood is an author, ecologist, and award-winning environmental educator.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.