Most Active Stories
- WHQR'S Fundraising Luncheon with Cokie Roberts is Full - Thank You Everyone
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Top BOEM Official Addresses Scientists' Concerns about Potential for Redundancy in Seismic Surveying
- Brunswick Concert Band: Traditional & Contemporary
Tue August 13, 2013
The Resilience of Frogs
Abundant rains in 2013 have been a boon to frogs that use rain-filled ponds as nurseries for their tadpoles. Commentator, Andy Wood asks: Does the resilience of frogs have something to offer us as we plan for an unpredictable future?
Andy Wood is an author, ecologist, and award-winning environmental educator.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.