Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue March 18, 2014
Red Robin Adds New Adult Milkshake To Menu
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Bottle of white, bottle of red, or perhaps a milkshake instead? It's not on the menu at Billy Joel's Italian restaurant but it is a new offering from the food chain Red Robin: milkshakes made with wine. After offering beer shakes two years ago, they're adding to their list of boozy adult beverages. The first wine shake on the menu will be Mango Moscato - made with wine, vodka, mango puree and vanilla ice cream. And yes, as you guessed, it will all be served in a cocktail glass. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.