Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon August 25, 2014
Recap: Opening Reception of "Hues of Juxtaposition"
Friday night at the MC Erny Gallery at WHQR staff, members, volunteers and local art lovers/supporters gathered to see the absolutely magnificent debut of the art show "Hues of Juxtapostion," with work by talented local artists Mio Reynolds, Eunkyung Kim Cazier and Randy McNamara. Never before have such different styles come together to create such a vibrant, seamless arrangement. The night was filled with wine, delicious refreshments and best of all, great conversations with our featured artists. View the slideshow to see pictures from this great night!
Gallery Hours are Monday-Friday 10 am - 4pm.
MC Erny Gallery at WHQR
254 N. Front Street, 3rd Floor
For more information about the artists or the gallery click here.
October 25, 7:30-11pm @ CFCC Union Station
Midday Interviews 8/22/14
September 29-Oct 1 7pm @ Thalian Hall