Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Mon August 25, 2014
Recap: Opening Reception of "Hues of Juxtaposition"
Friday night at the MC Erny Gallery at WHQR staff, members, volunteers and local art lovers/supporters gathered to see the absolutely magnificent debut of the art show "Hues of Juxtapostion," with work by talented local artists Mio Reynolds, Eunkyung Kim Cazier and Randy McNamara. Never before have such different styles come together to create such a vibrant, seamless arrangement. The night was filled with wine, delicious refreshments and best of all, great conversations with our featured artists. View the slideshow to see pictures from this great night!
Gallery Hours are Monday-Friday 10 am - 4pm.
MC Erny Gallery at WHQR
254 N. Front Street, 3rd Floor
For more information about the artists or the gallery click here.
October 25, 7:30-11pm @ CFCC Union Station
Midday Interviews 8/22/14
September 29-Oct 1 7pm @ Thalian Hall