Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon March 10, 2008
The latest from commentator Andy Wood
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – While a drought still persists in our area, commentator Andy Wood has found encouraging signs that recent rains are bringing relief and renewal to some special animals, inhabiting very special places.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina, and author of "Backyard Carolina" - a collection of his WHQR commentaries.