Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon March 10, 2008
The latest from commentator Andy Wood
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – While a drought still persists in our area, commentator Andy Wood has found encouraging signs that recent rains are bringing relief and renewal to some special animals, inhabiting very special places.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina, and author of "Backyard Carolina" - a collection of his WHQR commentaries.