Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon March 10, 2008
The latest from commentator Andy Wood
By Andy Wood
Wilmington, NC – While a drought still persists in our area, commentator Andy Wood has found encouraging signs that recent rains are bringing relief and renewal to some special animals, inhabiting very special places.
Andy Wood is education curator for Audubon North Carolina, and author of "Backyard Carolina" - a collection of his WHQR commentaries.