Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Commentary August 20, 2013
Tue August 20, 2013
Shane Fernando comments on how Wilmington's art scene is finding ways to enhance, educate and build a more liveable community.
Commentator Shane Fernando is Director of Campus Life Arts and Programs at UNCW and lives with his partner in Historic Downtown Wilmington.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.