Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Commentary August 20, 2013
Tue August 20, 2013
Shane Fernando comments on how Wilmington's art scene is finding ways to enhance, educate and build a more liveable community.
Commentator Shane Fernando is Director of Campus Life Arts and Programs at UNCW and lives with his partner in Historic Downtown Wilmington.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.