Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon August 31, 2009
"What I enjoy best as prop master is being able to transport others to various times and places... the audience as well as the actors."
By Shane Fernando
Wilmington, NC – The magic of the theatre can be brought about by hands many in the audience never see.
Shane Fernando is the perennial property master at Wilmington's Red Barn Studio and is curator of the Boseman Gallery at UNCW.