Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri April 26, 2013
Originally published on Sat April 27, 2013 12:22 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what exhibit is going to make headlines at the Obama Presidential Library some day? Mr. Maz Jobrani.
MAZ JOBRANI: Well, obviously, a copy of his Kenyan birth certificate...
JOBRANI: ...with the caption, ha-ha.
SAGAL: Amy Dickinson.
AMY DICKINSON: Well, you know how President Obama is probably our most buff president? Now we're going to know how he got that way. It's the Presidential Abdominator.
SAGAL: And Roy Blount, Jr.
ROY BLOUNT JR.: The dazzling, beautifully designed and yet rather poignant Hall of How It Should Have Been.
CARL KASELL: Well, if any of those exhibits appear, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Roy Blount, Jr., Amy Dickinson, Maz Jobrani. Thank to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal, and we will see you and some of you will see us next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.