Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri July 27, 2012
Originally published on Sat July 28, 2012 12:56 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will Mitt Romney bring back from his trip abroad? Simon Amstell?
SIMON AMSTELL: Where's he going?
SAGAL: Kyrie O'Connor?
KYRIE O'CONNOR: Pippa Middleton's bottom.
SAGAL: What will she do without it? And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: Luxemburg for Mrs. Romney to put in the backyard under a gazebo.
CARL KASELL: And, if Romney brings back any of those things, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Mo Rocca, Kyrie O'Connor, and Simon Amstell.
SAGAL: Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal. We will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.