Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri June 29, 2012
Originally published on Sat June 30, 2012 12:13 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what CNN headline should we be skeptical about when we see it? Alonzo Bodden?
ALONZO BODDEN: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to run the New York Marathon.
SAGAL: Kyrie O'Connor?
KYRIE O'CONNOR: Brussel sprouts, the new aphrodisiac.
SAGAL: And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: Breaking news.
CARL KASELL: Well, if we see any of those headlines, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Alonzo Bodden, Kyrie O'Connor, and Mo Rocca, thanks to everyone at WKSU and WCPN Idea stream and to our fabulous audience here at the State Theater at Playhouse Square in Cleveland.
SAGAL: Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal, and we will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.