Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Fri November 11, 2011
Pharmaceutical Exec To Lead Penn State Investigation
A pharmaceutical company executive will lead an investigative committee that's looking at the child sexual abuse scandal at Pennsylvania State University. This new committee will be made up of students, faculty and board members. This committee's investigation is separate from the criminal investigation already underway.