Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon June 4, 2012
Pew Study: Americans More Polarized Than Ever
Originally published on Mon June 4, 2012 5:45 pm
Robert Siegel talks with Andrew Kohut — President of the Pew Research Center — about Pew's latest American Values Survey. Since 1987, the center has tracked American political, economic and social values in a yearly poll. This year's survey shows Americans are more polarized along partisan lines than at any point in the past 25 years.