Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon December 11, 2006
Pearl Harbor Survivors
By James Orzech
Wilmington, NC – Survivors of Pear Harbor from across southeastern North Carolina will converge onto Battleship Park this Pearl Harbor Day to mark the 65th anniversary of the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.
Freelance military correspondent James Orzech sat down with event organizers who have a special link to this day.