Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu January 5, 2012
Commentator Nan Graham is not one to catch the vapors easily.
But at a recent ceremony honoring her Revolutionary relatives, Nan falls unconscious, and awakens face-to-face with an unfamiliar Patriot. The question is: have they both passed on or is this remnant of the past very much in the present? Either way, Nan isn't going anywhere without her tomatoes.