Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Fri September 7, 2012
Paralympic Archer Without Arms Wins Silver Medal
Originally published on Fri September 7, 2012 5:12 pm
Melissa Block speaks with Matt Stutzman, a U.S. athlete born without arms who won a silver medal in archery at this year's Paralympic Games in London. Holding the bow with his feet, he beat out competitors in wheelchairs who had the use of their arms.