Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon May 2, 2005
Pantano Waits for Recommendations
By Catherine M. Welch
Camp Lejeune – The fate of 2nd Lt. Illario Pantano's court martial is now in the hands of an investigating officer who must decide whether he will recommend moving forward with a court martial. Pantano is accused of premeditated murder for killing two Iraqis. His Article 32 hearing ended Saturday after the defense spent all day quizzing Pantano's accuser.