Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed October 26, 2005
In Our Water, Fish
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – Fred Scharf monitors fish in their first few years of life,looking for factors and patterns that determine their survival. By identifying the challenges Scharf can get a better handle on populations information used to protect a variety of species that live in the water around us.