Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Sun July 1, 2012
From Our Readers: Alien Vs. Internet Memes
On a week monopolized by important political news, many of you still took time out to comment on our National Geographic inspired poll, which asked "Which president, would-be president or movie president would do the best job if extraterrestrials come to visit?"
"Cher Cox" recommends that "the most interesting man in the universe" take the helm— this, of course, if the POTUS isn't around:
"If President Obama isn't available to lead us through the alien invasion, I'd look for that Dos Equis guy."
I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty...
One thing is for sure, those aliens would know that Internet memes are no joke.