Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Sun July 1, 2012
From Our Readers: Alien Vs. Internet Memes
On a week monopolized by important political news, many of you still took time out to comment on our National Geographic inspired poll, which asked "Which president, would-be president or movie president would do the best job if extraterrestrials come to visit?"
"Cher Cox" recommends that "the most interesting man in the universe" take the helm— this, of course, if the POTUS isn't around:
"If President Obama isn't available to lead us through the alien invasion, I'd look for that Dos Equis guy."
I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty...
One thing is for sure, those aliens would know that Internet memes are no joke.