Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue April 3, 2012
At a recent routine eye exam, Commentator Annie Gray Johnston, who refuses to even keep a diary, realized her life was already an open book--whether she liked it or not.
In this week's commentary, she looks at the million-and-one ways technology is making it harder and harder to keep your personal life just that--personal.