Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue April 3, 2012
At a recent routine eye exam, Commentator Annie Gray Johnston, who refuses to even keep a diary, realized her life was already an open book--whether she liked it or not.
In this week's commentary, she looks at the million-and-one ways technology is making it harder and harder to keep your personal life just that--personal.