Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Fri August 16, 2013
NSA Accused Of Repeatedly Violating Privacy Rules
By Tom Gjelten
Originally published on Fri August 16, 2013 6:22 pm
Documents released to the Washington Post by former National Security Agency analyst Edward Snowden show the agency overstepped privacy rules.