Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue July 31, 2012
Now Accepting Artist Submissions to the MC Erny Gallery!
WHQR 91.3fm Public Radio is currently accepting submissions from artists for the next ten shows in the WHQR Gallery that will run from November 2014 through early 2016. Artwork must be two dimensional and able to hang on a wall.
Interested artists must electronically submit their information along with three examples of artwork by April 3rd, 2014. We ask that submissions include an artist statement, dimensions and medium, pricing suggestions, and any suggestions and/or ideas for an exhibit at the WHQR Gallery. A jury will meet in April to select the artists. Full details on our artists page.
Closing Artist Reception: Friday, March 28, 6-9PM
Midday Interview -1/21/14