Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Tue July 31, 2012
Now Accepting Artist Submissions to the MC Erny Gallery!
WHQR 91.3fm Public Radio is currently accepting submissions from artists for the next ten shows in the WHQR Gallery that will run from November 2014 through early 2016. Artwork must be two dimensional and able to hang on a wall.
Interested artists must electronically submit their information along with three examples of artwork by April 3rd, 2014. We ask that submissions include an artist statement, dimensions and medium, pricing suggestions, and any suggestions and/or ideas for an exhibit at the WHQR Gallery. A jury will meet in April to select the artists. Full details on our artists page.
Closing Artist Reception: Friday, March 28, 6-9PM
Midday Interview -1/21/14