Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue October 28, 2003
Noticing the Basics
The most important things in life are sometimes the things we notice the least.
By Catherine McCall
Wilmington NC – CLick the LISTEN button to hear Catherine's commentary.
An archive of transcripts of Catherine McCall's commentaries can be found at whqr.org/catherine%20mccall/archive.htm.
Catherine McCall is a psychiatrist who lives and works in Wilmington.