Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon June 21, 2010
"Noo Joisey and youse?"
"Apparently, recent studies have shown that birds have regional accents too? no lie. Expert birdwatchers have suspected this for years. The same species in different locations have different bird calls.'"
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC –
Nan Graham's WHQR commentaries have been collected in her books, In a Magnolia Minute, and the newly re-published Turn South at the Next Magnolia. You can visit her on her website nangraham.com.