Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
Mon June 21, 2010
"Noo Joisey and youse?"
"Apparently, recent studies have shown that birds have regional accents too? no lie. Expert birdwatchers have suspected this for years. The same species in different locations have different bird calls.'"
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC –
Nan Graham's WHQR commentaries have been collected in her books, In a Magnolia Minute, and the newly re-published Turn South at the Next Magnolia. You can visit her on her website nangraham.com.