Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon June 21, 2010
"Noo Joisey and youse?"
"Apparently, recent studies have shown that birds have regional accents too? no lie. Expert birdwatchers have suspected this for years. The same species in different locations have different bird calls.'"
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC –
Nan Graham's WHQR commentaries have been collected in her books, In a Magnolia Minute, and the newly re-published Turn South at the Next Magnolia. You can visit her on her website nangraham.com.