Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon June 21, 2010
"Noo Joisey and youse?"
"Apparently, recent studies have shown that birds have regional accents too? no lie. Expert birdwatchers have suspected this for years. The same species in different locations have different bird calls.'"
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC –
Nan Graham's WHQR commentaries have been collected in her books, In a Magnolia Minute, and the newly re-published Turn South at the Next Magnolia. You can visit her on her website nangraham.com.