Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Mon August 27, 2012
Newlyweds Strut Into Marriage As The 'Rock-Singers'
Originally published on Mon August 27, 2012 6:23 pm
A wedding announcement in Sunday's New York Times caught our eye. Cara Singer and Aaron Rock got married in Tarrytown, N.Y. And they have chosen to hyphenate their names, making them the Rock-Singers. We hear from both of them about how they made that bold decision.